Economist have estimated that the commercialization of drones will have a domestic economic impact of nearly $82 Billion dollars over the next 10 years.
Counter drone technology is expected to reach $2 Billion dollars by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24% between 2017 and 2022.
Leading legal experts have stated that counter-drone technology will have a higher profit margin than actual UAS sales due to legitimate fears and concerns over privacy and security.
In addition to the immediate need for this technology within the military and government sectors, an enormous commercial opportunity also exists within these venues:
- NFL Stadiums
- NCAA College Stadiums
- MLB Stadiums
- NASCAR Race Tracks
- PGA Golf Courses and professional tennis arenas
- Major Airports & Seaports
- Major Tourist and Theme Park attractions
- Movie, TV, and live entertainment locations
- Celebrity & VIP functions and residences
- Large Private & Corporate Security firms
- Private Yachts & Cruise ships
- Any airspace that needs monitoring or protection
One of the largest commercial markets is the private, corporate and commercial security sectors, responsible for protecting sensitive airspace from the threat of sUAS’s